Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween Treat Bag

So, I am getting so excited for Halloween this year...Halloween is not usually my favorite holiday but for some reason this year I can't wait for it to come. Maybe part of that is the fact that there is SO much cute Halloween stuff EVERYWHERE! From paper and embellishments to fabric and home decor...I love it all! Anyway I got this cute stamp set from the new Stampin Up mini catalog...only a few more days until you can order....anyway I am always looking for ways to make little treat bags, between my son's various sports, my little girl's dance class, and school we always have a need for small easy to assemble treat bags!
This box was actually pre-scored and ready to assemble when I got them, a package of like 30 for 1 dollar at the scrapbook expo last week. So I just added the ribbon and a little tag for the front, I found this glitter also in a dollar bin the black was a little "too" chunky, but oh well it will work until my Chunky Glitter from Stampin Up arrives! Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!

2 comments:

Virginia Janet said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Really a cute Halloween treat bag.

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is precious! Love that *chunky* glitter and how it's kind of spattered loosely around the edge!