Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #21



I always plan on playing with Kristina's color challenges, but always run out of time~or just don't get around to it~ But today I had to make a card for a cute neighbors 3rd birthday party. I thought Kristina's color combo would be perfect for the occasion! Have you seen the newest birthday set in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog??? Party Hearty is SO fun! Thanks for stopping by!!!
This card starts with a Kiwi Kiss base, then I used Whisper white and stamped the word Celebrate in Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Regal Rose, and Rose Red. The cupcake image is stamped in Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Regal Rose mounted onto a Regal Rose square. Finished off with some orange/goldish rhinestones-the flames for my candles!

15 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

Cute card!!! i love the cupcake!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, I love how you did the background!
LeAnne

Tina said...

I agree with Leeanne, I love the background!

Karla said...

I do like the background but my fav is the cute and super yummy looking cup cake. well done!!

Pamela Smerker said...

Very sweet card, love the layout and the cupcake.

Unknown said...

I love it!!! I like the background and the cupcake it's super cute.

Jenny said...

Just the neatest. Background is super cute.

Sherri said...

Cute! ...love your candles!

Stamp With Linz said...

LOVE those buttons!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Really cute...love the cupcake!

Shawntel said...

Your little neighbor will love this card! I love how fun and bright it is! Definite cause for a celebration! Great Job!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Love your card!

Deanna said...

Ca-ute!

Brooke S said...

I love cupcakes! your card turned out great!!!
hugs
Brooke

Savitri said...

Very cute! Love the cupcake too!