Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trick or Treat Stamp Nite

Wow, it has been awhile since I have posted, its been kindof crazy at my house but hopefully the crazy has settled down and I'll have a little more time to stamp and post because there is probably a million ideas of cards and scrapbook pages and holiday crafts that I want to try out~!
Last week was time once again for my Stamp Club. I mentioned before that I {heart} Halloween and so I decided to have a "Trick or Treat" theme, all of our projects were different ideas to share treats...
Our first project was this cute little bat...we covered a york peppermint paddy with a few punched out pieces of paper..seriously SO SIMPLE! And so CUTE! we used the Scallop, the Photo Corners, the 1 1/4 Circle, and the 1 3/8 Circle punches
For our next project we used the new Pillow Box die from Stampin Up! I love how easy these dies are to use, in no time flat you have a great treat for classrooms, sports teams, handouts really anything!! We used Tangerine Tango cs for the box, and the new Kiwi Kiss ribbon, for our tag we used a stamp from "Eat Drink and Be Scary" available now in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. To get the variety of color we colored on the stamp with old olive, pumpkin pie and basic black stampin write markers.
And for our final project we made a boxy bag...you'll find a great tutorial on how to make this bag yourself HERE. I loved how this turned out, I started with and Perfect Plum cs base, and embellished with Ghostly Greetings dsp from Stampin Up. A little more ribbon and a brad finished off this cute box.
I hope the girls had fun and enjoyed making their projects...see you next month!

No comments: