Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge


Hi!!
So I am finally playing along with Beate's WSC!! I am so proud that I actually did it, she has such amazing sketches and as usual (for me) I look at them a think I'll make a card, and then get distracted with life and the card never gets made. But Saturday night my husband and son went to a football game and I got in a little stampin time! I actually have a few projects to show, but for now...here is my take on Beates challenge. I wish I had a cute Halloween sentiment, but all the ones I had were too big, or didn't fit the "look", oh well I liked it anyway and I hope you do too!


Don't you just LOVE those shoes?? I picked up that stamp last year at Michael's in their dollar bin, I colored in the tights with my aqua-painters using Tangerine Tango and Elegant Eggplant. I add some sparkle to the buckles with my Celery Cosmo glitter. I stamped the other images (from Autumn Apparitions) in Basic black. I swiped all the edges of my cardstock across my black ink to give just a little bit of a sponged look. I really like how the Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi (anyone else missing this color?) worked together!

1 comment:

Beate said...

Yes, you got to love those shoes. And the card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles