Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You!

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe its the middle of the week already...this week has FLOWN by for me! Tomorrow its stamp nite once again and I am hardly prepared! I'd better get busy...Today I have two cards for you, have you check out 2 Sketches 4 You? Its a fun blog I stumbled upon last week and decided to play along, they have lots of great projects and inspiration so check it out! Here is my take on the sketches..I am loving all the new Halloween projects, papers, and embellishments I am seeing lately!

This card was really easy, I embossed the Boo stamp ( from Autumn Apparitions I think, it is a Stampin Up set that was in the Holiday Mini last year) and then layered my papers according to the sketch, I decided to use the buttons for the circle element in the sketch!
I was really happy with how this next card turned out...I loved this sketch, I never think to add tags to my cards! I took the two pictures so you could see where it fit in...SO FUN! Anyway for this card, I used Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss, and Summer Sun cs that happened to coordinate really well with the new Halloween line from SEI~ You've got to check them out..so cute! Thanks for stopping by! Check back later for my take on Kristina Werners color challenge this week, I think this is going to be somewhat tough for me, but I am going to give it a try!

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Shelly,
Oh my goodness these are both darling!!! Great job:)
Laura

Lauree said...

you are so crafty... i love that new sei paper. i went yesterday and got some.

Kathryn said...

WOW -- LOVE your Halloween cards -- both of them are wonderful! :)

Eveline said...

Love both card. Super colors and I love Halloween.
Eveline.

Joke said...

Both cards are perfect. Love all those buttons in a row.

Krista B. said...

LOVE both of your cards : ) I love Halloween and your cards are so fun!