Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday WSC#58

Look at this, two weeks in a row and I am actually making a card for Beate's WSC wow! I can't even believe it, and scroll down too because you'll see I played in another challenge too! I rock!! Just kidding, I am really not quite that cocky, but I am proud I was able to create a few cards this weekend. This card I made for a friend of mine who is having a birthday tomorrow~HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!!~ I wanted to use black white and red as a color combo and I've had this great paper from Scenic Route laying around so that was my inspiration...the hard part was deciding which sides of the paper to use...I hate when double sided paper is equally cute on each side!! :) Anyway this card was really simple not too much stamping, only the sentiment which I stamped on the inside. I hope she likes it and I hope you do too...thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lauree said...

look at you go... i am so proud that you are posting so much. i need to be better. cute stuff lady!oh and how was the scrapbook convention?!?