Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cosmo's anyone??


Have you seen this movie yet?? I did and I loved it, my sister is definately a "New Yorker" and the movie makes me think of her and the life she lives...she always has something going on and I love to hear her stories! Anyway she just got a new apartment and I wanted to send her a card to let her know how excited I was for her and what better way to celebrate than with a "cosmopolitan" so here's to my sister! I wish I could have figured out how to photograph this card a little better, all the pink is glitter and man does it sparkle!! The martini is actually a vinyl sticker~isn't it fun?? Okay I am signing out, but thanks for stopping by and if you haven't had a chance to catch Sex in the City, swing by redbox tonight...it was released yesterday!!

No comments: