Monday, September 1, 2008

Saturday Scrappin!

Happy Monday!


So this weekend I was finally able to squeeze in sometime to scrapbook...something it seems there is never any time to do! Although I haven't quite figured out how to scan, or photo 12x12 pages the way I want...Hopefully you'll enjoy these two layouts.


This first layout still needs some journaling and a title added. But I like it so far!

I was happy how this layout turned out, I love the bright colors in Cosmo Crickets, Cogsmo line.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Meichelle said...

I found your blog through blogger, & you have such a cute little family! I just wanted to share a giveaway I am hosting... its at http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/
You should check it out!!eq

C.S. said...

Love the embelishments. Great pics as well you catch a lot of emotion in your pics.