Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes

Hello!
Are you enjoying your weekend?? Hopefully you are! I have been busy working on some challenges and projects so I'll have somethings to post, but I did have a card to share today. The picture is a little dark, but the colors look great IRL. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by..
I made this card by stamping the image from Pocket Silhouettes (don't you just love this set?) in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla cs, I layered it on Chocolate Chip cs and layered that onto Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss which I made using THIS TEMPLATE I sponged the edges just a little with my Chocolate Chip ink, the background polka dot piece came from the Chocolate Chip DSP I just go from Stampin Up! If you haven't seen these papers yet they come in a variety of colors you can check them out on my Stampin Up Website! Finally I embellished with a few light pink dew drops, adhered with Tombow Mono Adhesive.

2 comments:

Lauree said...

hey girl. love this card. i totally downloaded her template as well... but i forgot about it, now i will have to try something with it. can't wait for thursday.

C.S. said...

Very cool layout, Love the colors.